LARGE SCALE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Mycologia also has exclusive access and working connections to an Australia-wide network of accredited and trained mould remediation companies who have successfully completed mould training courses and have conducted extensive mould remediation projects.
Detailed Scope of Works
- If you are going to self-manage your mould remediation job then you will need a Scope of Works to keep the contractors on Purpose and on schedule and will help avoid expensive scope creep.
- A scope of works (SOW) is a formal document that defines the work activities, the deliverables, and timeline that must be executed when contracted to do specified work for a client.
- A SOW usually includes detailed requirements and pricing, with standard regulatory and governance terms and conditions.
- The SOW should include the Purpose, Location, Period of Performance, Deliverables Schedule, Applicable Standards, and the Type of Contract or Payment Schedule.
- If your mould remediation job is too large to self-manage, then our experience in project management, plus our detialed scope of works, allows you the confidence that your job will get done on time and on budget.
Advice on OHS issues and PPE for dealing with mouldy buildings
- There are a number of simple measures that you can put in place to ensure that no-one is unnecessarily exposed to a mould problem.
- While there are very few laws that govern mould in Australia, there is an increasing number of successful mould litigation cases going through our courts.
- We often end up as expertness and we know the legal mould landscape very well.
- You can rely on our advice to help you through the most difficult of situations.